The best place for USA players to play Live Baccarat is at Slots LV with quality live dealer games and attractive bonuses. Choose your table limits according to whatever budget you have. There are three basic table limits including $5 to $100, $25 to $1,000, and a higher limit table of $100 to $2,500 to fit everyone playing style. There is no need to download or install anything. Plus, it works as equally well with Apple and Windows laptops and desktops as well as iPhone and android cells phones and tablets.
Play Baccarat For Free
But if Live Dealer games are not your style, you can just as easily play the baccarat software-based games on instant online games with no downloading needed on windows and apple devices. Besides the large screen displays of the online games, you can also play free practice games for as long as you like.
That’s a great way to learn the game, but without the excitement of winning real money. But once you know how really easy the game is, you can simply switch to real play and start winning real money! Then you will surely eventually want to transition to live dealer games to get even more fun by winning in real-time with real dealers.
Baccarat Bonuses and More
A casino bonus to play Baccarat is extremely rare. However, you can get up to $5,000 in bonus money at Slots LV and use it for baccarat. It is good on their online baccarat and table games, but not the live baccarat games.
Of yes, we did mention that you can play baccarat with bonuses! You definitely can! But here’s a great tip for new players. Slots are easy and fun to play too! But slots have a lower average payout to players than baccarat. The long-term percentage of profit that a casino makes from games is called “the house edge”. We all want the casino to make as little as possible from us. So the lower the house edge, the less the casino makes! This of course means more money for us players!
Does that sound like a lot of money to you? Well, if you consider that the house edge for slots games is usually 5 to 10% then you can agree that baccarat is a WHOLE lot better for players!
That is a very important consideration and advantage to playing baccarat. But, the casinos are certainly not dumb! So that’s why many online casinos do not allow baccarat play with bonuses! However, at Slot LV baccarat can be played with bonuses! You will also find that baccarat is treated differently than slots games ( because of the difference in profit for them and to you).
Here are what bonus terms you will find at Slots LV.
- “Some games contribute to playthrough requirements” – Both baccarat and slots contribute!
- “Certain games may have a greater contribution than others” – “Slots 100%”
- “Wagering Contribution Chart – Baccarat Percentage Contribution 10%”
Ah Ha! There you the bonus equalizing factor between baccarat (higher level of player profit) and slots (lower level of player profits. I personally don’t play casino games with bonus money. But those bonus offers are awfully tempting! Bonuses also add a lot more excitement to any game because of the notion that you are getting something for nothing. Games are a challenge of sorts, and so are bonuses and the quest for the best deal and the biggest bonus!
How To Play and Win
The most important facts about the game of baccarat are that the House Edge on the Banker hand bet is 1.01% while the House Edge on the Player hand bet is 1.24%, making the banker bet The Best Baccarat Bet.
Baccarat Banker Rules for Taking Cards
- How do you play baccarat – The banker and players each have cards dealt to them. The hand closest to 9 wins. Ties are also paid out at 9 to 1.
- What is baccarat gambling – Gamblers can bet either the banker or the players hand to win or tie.
- How many decks of cards are used in Baccarat – In the standard Baccarat game there are 8 decks. However, sometimes 6 decks of cards are used.
- What is the card game James Bond plays – Bond played baccarat chemin de fer and baccarat banque because in these variations, the player can make choices as to taking more cards or not. In Punto banco baccarat the rules determine whether more cards are received.
Remember the best way to learn and win is to practice!
In reality, this system is very simple and it is one that I have been extolling for many years. It is so simple that you think that it is false and cannot work. But the simplicity is just what makes it a realistic approach to winning not just at baccarat, but at virtually all casino games.
The Basic Baccarat Betting Profits System
“Determine what your normal bet amount is going to be. After you have won a few games and have more money than when you started, you increase your normal betting amount.”
That’s all there is to it.
How To User The Basic Baccarat Betting Profits System
- Your normal “basic bet” amount can be whatever you’re comfortable betting. It can be $1 $5 $25 or even $100 a hand.
- You can also determine how many “bet wins” you need to accumulate before you increase your normal amount.
- If you want to win as much money as possible you may determine that you’ll increase your bets after you have accumulated 2 “bet wins”
- If you like to play it safe, you could determine that you need at least 5 “bet wins” before you increase your basic bet amount.
- You will also want to determine the amount of your beginning bankroll, acceptable loss, and your profit goal.
- You could set your beginning bankroll at 20 “basic bets”.
- Your acceptable loss limit could be 10 “basic bets”.
- Your profit goal could be 10 “basic bets”.
- Depending upon your desire for profits and your approach to risk, you can increase or decrease any of these amounts to your liking.
A Simple Negative Progressive Betting System
I know that a lot of people may not like, or believe in the “Best Basic Baccarat Betting Profits System” as explained above. So for those that prefer a system based on “reducing losses”, you might like our “Simple Negative Progressive Betting System: as described below.
With this negative progression betting system you have a string of bets at $10 10 $10 $20 $20 $40 $40 $80 $80
- Start your bet @ the first bet level of $10
- If you Win, you repeat that bet.
- If you win a 2nd time, you start all over.
- If you lose, you go to the next level
- If you lose again, you go to the next level
- When you reach the end of the progression you will have lost $310 during this run.
- You should now go back to the beginning
- Alternately, if you have a large bankroll and a high house bet limit, you could continue on with a similar progression of $160 $160 $320 $320 etc. – Be aware that if you are forced to stop betting in this fashion, that you have lost a substantial amount.
- If you Win, you repeat that bet.
Note: An alternate bet progression could be 5, 5, 5, 10, 10, 20, 20, 40, 40, 80, 80
There are also many other well-known baccarat systems like Martingale System, Fibonacci System, Paroli System – Reverse Martingale, Labouchere System – American Progression, Split Martingale, and D’Alembert System. But why check out the video and discover some new and revised systems like the Majority 6 Baccarat Strategy, Second Banker Strategy, and others.
But seeing is also believing, so watch and find out how to do it yourself with the below “how-to” videos. Check out some of the more popular videos as well as some we have already reviewed and recapped for you.
If you are looking for something new and a little different than regular baccarat. How about Knockout Baccarat, What & Where To Play Live Dealer Baccarat Squeeze. Plus other top search should lead you to the Baccarat Predictor Systems and Software information page. No Commission Baccarat – What you need to know about “no commission baccarat”
We invite and encourage you to leave us sincere feedback on THIS page! Please make a real comment as we read everything. You can even include your link in the comment if it relates to baccarat! However, Spammers suck!