We all want to be able to predict the winner of the next game. In baccarat there are a number of different systems that we can try. The two most popularly known systems include the Win@Baccarat Online with the Predictor Baccarat System by Lee Jones and the newer Baccarat Predictor from Casino Modeling. Below you will find a discussion of what each system is along with the pros and cons of each.
As anyone who has seem this website, knows that is probably one of the original Win@Baccarat Predictor Systems, that is still operating (although the “order” buttons do not seem to work). The site dates from 1999, and looks like it!
The software works on a PC and is available with a free trial version which gives you 100 predictions. Using the software is also simple. It is meant be used as “standalone software” along side an online casino game.
The Win@Baccarat System
- Play 4 hours a day and win to $1,650
- $50 bets
- 10 shoes
- 80 hands per shoe
- Win 3.5 units per shoe
- Based on the data of 3007 shoes
- The system would win 2,166 shoes with an average win of 6.17 units
- It would lose 689 shoes with an average loss of 3.78 units
- Place bets over 70% of hands dealt in a shoe
- Flat bets
- Does not include progression betting
- Requires small bankroll of 20 units per shoe and 95 units lifetime
- Works on “streaky shoes” where they are many consecutive wins on banker and player hands using mode 1.
- Works on “choppy shoes” where they are many changes of winners from banker to player using mode 2.
- Tells you exactly which hand to bet on
- Does not count cards and make you wait until the end of the shoe to bet
- Does not use pattern recognition
How To Operate The Win@Baccarat System
- Open the online casino game. Since the predictor software is not connected to the actual game, you can use any baccarat game software. For other international players we suggest the Leo Vegas casino which also have baccarat software and various live dealer baccarat games.
- Open the Win@Baccarat Online software
- Click the software start/end button.
- Play or watch a game of baccarat at the online casino.
- Depending upon the outcome of the game, use the software and click on either “banker”, “players” or “tie”.
- From thereon you continue to enter the winner of each game and the software with flash “BET” along with the suggested bet on either Banker or Player.
It also has various score cards with visual arrays of B (banker) P (player) and T (tie) winners. If you buy the full software for $199, you will also get detailed statistics.
Baccarat Predictor from Casino Modeling
The Casino Modeling Baccarat Predictor software is newer and is supposed to be “integrated” with the mobile casino game. The website is also more modern looking and includes both a Baccarat Predictor and a Baccarat Predictor 2 version 2. They also sell Sicbo Analyzer and Dragon Tiger Predictor software.
While the site is newer, it still has a few disturbing errors. For one thing the top navigation system for Sicbo, Dragon Tiger and Roulette either go nowhere or to a page that does not explain the intended system. Another more troubling error is the description of the baccarat strategy. There is obviously a translation kerfuffle because there is no such thing as a “Margin Gale betting strategy”.
“You can win the game with following the predicted next game if you will bet with Margin Gale betting strategy.”
However, the site does accurately send you to the Google play app location for the Baccarat Predictor and the Baccarat Predictor (P2) apps. But the app itself does not give you instructions on how to use the app. You are directed to the youtube video to figure it out for yourself.
How To Use The Baccarat Predictor
It would be great if this video had dialogue! You are left to your designs (and patience) to determine what is going one. Here is what I have discovered!
- The bet strategy is the classic Martingale Betting Strategy
- The app is not integrated with the game. The user must physically enter the banker and player win.
- The player starts with a beginning bet level of 1 unit.
- Each unit can be any value of the players choosing.
- If the players loses, he will double his next next.
- The player should choose the table bet limit that is high enough to permit doubling their bet as high as they desire to bet.
- If the player wins, he will return to his beginning bet level of 1 unit.
- In the examples given, the best wins would have come by betting on whatever hand won last.
Which Table You Should Use
- Each of the tables includes the number of times you increase your bet from one winning hand to the next. After a losing bet you return to your original bet amount.
- In this this video, it includes tables for 2,3,4, 5 and 6 bet levels. In the “how to use video” there are also tables with 7, 8 and 10 bet levels.
- Since there are no instructions, you are presumably allowed to use any number of bet increases. This would depend upon your tolerance for risk and your betting funds
Pros and Cons of Baccarat Predictors
While is it very desirable to have a tool that can accurately predict the outcome of a hand of baccarat, it would be greatly enhance its reliability if there some indication as to what methods they actually do use for their predictions.
In particular, the Win@Baccarat systems state a lot of positive things that it will do. However, it does not mention how it accomplishes it. For all we know, it could just “spit out” random suggestions all the while keeping meticulous record of what has happened. The only real clue given is a statement that “baccarat wins are not random”. This would have to be the case in order to make it possible to predict the outcome of a game.
The Casino Modeling Baccarat Predictor website is particularly irritating in its lack of information and details. The only things you will discover is that the software is “Integrated with your mobile played games”. It also acts an accumulator of links for the google play apps and the youtube videos, which we have included above. The charts are interesting but do not give predictions.