“The claim is made that you can make $25000 per day using the Stearn negative betting progression system at either baccarat, roulette or craps”
The Stearn Method for Baccarat
With this negative progression betting system you have a string of bets at $10 10 $10 $20 $20 $40 $40 $80 $80
- Start your bet @ the first bet level of $10
- If you Win, you repeat that bet.
- If you win a 2nd time time, you start all over.
- If you lose, you go to the next level
- If you lose again, you go to the next level
- When you reach the end of the progression you will have lost $310 during this run.
- You should now go back to the beginning
- Alternately, if you have large bankroll and a high house bet limit, you could continue on with a similar progression of $160 $160 $320 $320 etc. – Be aware that if you are forced to stop betting in this fashion, that you have lost a substantial amount.
- If you Win, you repeat that bet.
Our Comment on The Stearn Method
Using any progression betting system whether it is a “positive” or “negative betting progression” system DOES usually work, but only for the short term. They ultimately fail because the house advantage will prevail.
With a straight Martingale system, even a big bankroll will ALWAYS run up against the house betting limit which results in big losses. This occurs more often than you would believe.
In either positive or negative betting, the repeated small wins do not compensate for the big losses. Those big losses occur more often than anyone likes.
But, the Stearn method could win for you. IF, you are lucky and do not start off too many losing streaks.
Other Strategies Suggested
- “if you win on player you stay on player and just the opposite” – “it is hard to go 9 times without hitting the same one twice in a roll”
Comments From Others
- “they do not honor the ‘guaranteed no-hassle return policy'”
- “This is an old system called 31 been around forever at $1 level you need 31 units”
- ” I tried this system online but used 5, 5, 5, 10, 10, 20, 20, 40, 40, 80, 80″
- “It’s not going to beat the house in the long run”
Notes From Us
- Instead of using $10 bets, you could substitute units such 1 1 1 2 2 4 4 8 8 – now the system does seems very familiar
- You may also want to add the simple system of “baccarat card counting” to this betting progression
- With online casino games, a $1 unit is a great way to test this system
Videos on the Stearn Method Betting System
Beat the casino using the Stearn Method betting system?
Uploaded by: Arch Stanton, Video length: 12:57, Popularity: 6,780 views, View
This video demonstrates the Stearn Method with an online game of baccarat. It is always nice to see a system in action to get a real feel as to how it functions. It also demonstrates that it is an easy system to use.
Stearn Method with Parlay Bets
It has been suggested that the Stearn Method of Betting would work better with parlay betting. When you add a parlay element to the Stearn progression, on your first win you would still repeat your same bet, but you would add your profit from that bet to the second bet.
If you win the second bet, you would follow the system and start the series over. If you lose the second bet, you would follow the system and move up to the next bet in the series.
This is a much more aggressive bet system and may just result in the dreaded house advantage occurring sooner rather than later. Once again, good luck in the short term may make you a winner and a believer in this system.
Tip: An online casino bonus for baccarat may just turn your betting system into a long term winner.
Please feel free to add your comments about the Stearn Method betting in baccarat.