“The MAJORITY 6 Baccarat Strategy focuses on columns (on the bead road) NOT being evenly distributed between Player & Banker. My personal triggers for the Majority 6 are: – Two in a rows – 3-2 advantage Remember NOT to record TIES!”.
For a clear explanation of the Majority 6 Strategy, I suggest that you watch the above video entitled “MAJORITY 6 Baccarat Strategy! Playing Online with Bitcoin!”. Within 2 minutes you will completely understand this simple strategy. Only after you have watched this video should you proceed to read the rest of this post.
Majority 6 Baccarat Strategy
This Majority 6 Baccarat Strategy is based on a system first developed by chi773guy” (video below). The basis of the strategy is to bet against an even distribution of wins between the banker or player. The above vidoe even includes a few tweaks to the original strategy.
Majority 6 Baccarat Strategy Synopsis
“Players start with a fresh shoe. After the first hand is finished, the player places the their first bet on whichever hand won. If they win, they wait until after the first hand of the next column is dealt. If they lose, the player wait until another hand is deal. The player then makes a second bet on whatever hand won. ”
Majority 6 Baccarat Strategy Concepts
Below, is a description of the concepts and rational of the Majority 6 Baccarat Strategy and how it works. Increasing bets values using a Martingale Betting Strategy is not recommended.
- A common baccarat scorecard includes a table with 6 rows and various numbers of columns.
- With an 8 deck shoe, a fully dealt shoe will typically fill 13 columns.
- In the short term, you might expect to see an even number of wins for the banker and player.
- Through observation, it was discovered that only about 3 of the 13 columns included 3 wins for the banker and 3 wins for the player hands.
- The strategy attempts to take advantage of this observation by determining which hand will win the majority of hands in each row.
- The player will not bet until the majority winner is established.
- In each column, the player waits to bet until the “majority winner” is established.
- The first winner in each row is assumed to be the majority winner for that row.
- The player will follow the majority winner and make their first bet in the row on that same hand.
- If the players wins, they will “abandon” that column and wait until the next columns majority winner is established.
- If the player loses their first bet, they will wait until the next hand is dealt.
- A new hand is now established as the “majority winner” because three cards have been dealt.
- The player now makes a 2nd bet on the last winner.
- If the player loses (or wins) their second bet they will “abandon” the column.
The Advanced Majority 6 Baccarat Strategy
In the “The Majority 6 Baccarat Strategy” video from Mister Rafael, he introduces a revised strategy that include what he calls the “2 in a row” and “3 to 2” advantage strategy. This addresses one major flaw that I felt the original version contained. To me, it didn’t make sense that one single hand could or should, constitute establishing the majority hand for the 6 rows.
The “tweak” that the “Advanced Majority 6 Baccarat Strategy” introduces a higher standard for establishing the majority. Rather than using the first hand in a row, the “2 in a row” rule requires two identical hands in a row or “3 out of two” identical hands. Which ever of those two condition occurs first, will establish the majority hand. That is then followed by a bet on that hand.
- These rules add more credence to the power of an established majority
He also introduces the option to add different levels instead of the original flat betting strategy. As examples, he suggest increasing bet levels of $5-$10-$15, $10-$20-$30 and $25 with 1 double up after wins.
While I don’t agree that this option is advisable in conjunction with the Majority 6 Baccarat Strategy. I do think that these increased bet levels are a good money management rule that takes advantage of short term profits in order to enhance the overall winning potential for any baccarat game session.
The Original Majority 6 Baccarat Strategy
There are a lot of pros and cons about the original Majority 6 Baccarat Strategy and video. But what may seem like a negative, also has positive elements to it. So let me point out below some important points and elements to this strategy.
- This does include a Martingale progression betting strategy (pro).
- This is a flat bet strategy (pro).
- The video “rattles on” and flip flops around in an unorganized fashion (con).
- The unplanned video forces the viewer to pay attention to the concepts presented (pro).
- The “landscape” recording format is amateurish and takes away from its credibility (con).
- The “inventor” does not attempt to sell anything. There aren’t even any ads played with the video (pro).
- What makes 6 games in a row anything special in the game. Why not lucky 7 or straight 8? Using columns to separate the game into easily recognizable pieces seem arbitrary and not based on reason or mathematics (con)?
The End of Majority 6 System?
Update – “Brand NEW Baccarat Strategy Called “COPYCAT” Now Available!” The COPYCAT BACCARAT STRATEGY by Mister Rafael is listed at $299.99 and includes “An overview & how the strategy works” along with added videos showing how it works.
Majority 6 Recap
As you may well have found out, there are many ways to explain this and other strategies. Stick with the explanation that helps you to understand it! You may have also noticed that this strategy appears to be very similar to the “follow the leader” or “follow the winner” strategies. Those strategies simply suggest that you bet on whatever hand won last. This takes advantage of “runs” but does not work as well as on “choppy” shoes where the banker and player wins flip back and forth repeatedly.
Original Video Title: MAJORITY 6 Baccarat Strategy on ROOBET Online Casino!
Views as of today: 1334
Uploaded by: 2020-12-13 00:11:48
Number of Likes as of today: 113
More Baccarat Videos From Mister Rafael
We hope you like these videos. Please stick around and view some more great Baccarat tips.